OUR HOT DESK MEMBERSHIPS FAQs
Ever thought about the idea of using a hot desk space but don’t really know what it entails? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Here is everything you need to know about a Cubo Hot Desk Membership.
What is a Hot Desk membership?
- A hot desk membership at Cubo provides you with access to work in our co-working area and use our meeting rooms.
Who can use a Hot Desk?
- This can be suitable for businesses of all types. Working alongside other businesses and individuals in a remote working style often shows an increase in productivity compared to working from home. It also provides networking opportunities for many of the businesses in the space.
- Super-fast internet, refreshments, mail handling, front reception manager, business postal address, meeting room usage, beer, events, cleaning, office supplies, printing, photocopying, scanning and many more…
How do I book a viewing?
- Get in touch with one of our friendly centre managers or contact our enquiries team to book a viewing at any of our sites. We also have 3D walkthroughs and Virtual Tours of our all sites for you to take a look yourself.
Can I use any Cubo site?
Is coffee included?
- Our baristas are on site to provide you with barista coffee and speciality teas all morning long. We also have FRANKE coffee machines in all our kitchen areas and beer on tap – all included!
Do you have quiet spaces for calls?
- Our co-working floors are specifically designed with functionality in mind, we have lounge spaces and quiet corners for phone calls along with high-tech meeting rooms available to use for larger group meetings or video calls.
Can I come in early? Can I work at a weekend? Can I work till late?
- Yes, yes, and yes! Our sites are open 24/7 so you can work when you want.
Is it cost effective?
- A hot desk membership removes the overheads of a standard rental contract, you pay a monthly or daily price that is fixed and transparent. No extra cleaning costs, utility bills or the daily coffee run, it’s all included in our price… get in touch for a free quote today!
Do you hold social events?
- Yes! Our members have access to all our events held at Cubo, we have a Breakfast Club, Monday Meditation, Happy Hour, Midweek Elevenses and many more! We also have exclusive offers and discounts with local businesses only available to Cubo members.
01332 977 700
Published 16th August 2021